A lot has happened since I last posted:
![]() |
| Jenna and I inspect my not-diploma after my American Studies/English graduation |
- My graduation (!!!)
- Christmas at home
- Releasing a Christmas EP with Jenna
- Christmas with Jenna's family
- Housesitting
- Recording Stacked Like Pancake's debut album
- Finally getting to read and listen to records as much as I've been wanting to
- New Year party
- Late Christmas at my family's with Jenna
- Lots of doing nothing (maybe too much? maybe not)
- Going out to eat HERE and HERE
- Buying records
- Going to American Visionary Arts Museum
- Recording, scrapping, and re-recording a score for a short silent film
- Searching actively (and finding!) new SC&S members
There's so much I can say about each one of those, none of which I am going to say. Just know that it's been a damn good month-and-some-change. And there's a lot coming up (some of it hopeful, some of it concrete):
- Reforming SC&S, practice a lot, gig a lot
- Getting my stupid goddamn computer fixed
- Watching the rest of the Australian Open
- Putting out that demos collection I announced over a month ago
- Seeing Best Coast and Wavves with Jenna at 9:30 Club
- Getting a job
- Hanging out with friends
- Seeing Drive-By Truckers at 9:30 Club
- Seeing Beach House at 9:30 Club
- Writing music
- Playing music
- Music music music music
- Spending as much time with my amazing partner as possible
- Figure out life and stuff or whatever
What a run-of-the-mill boring kinda post. I promise I'll post something exciting soon. PERHAPS MY VERY BELATED BEST RECORDS OF 2010 LIST? HMMMMM?
Until then, here's some randomish photos (mostly of me, so you know they're awesome) from the fall, mostly taken by Jenna:
| Recording... I forget what. |
| From a very, very, very good day. Don't think I'll forget that one. |
![]() |
| Sufjan Stevens at the National in Richmond. |




No comments:
Post a Comment