Monday, March 21, 2011

Vernal shmernal.

The first and last time this year I will say this publicly* is now:

FUCK SPRING.



You know how you, dear reader, feel about winter? That's how I feel about spring and summer. It is not something I can control.

No, your happiness at the season does not make me sad. Your constant mention of "how nice the weather is; spring is teh awesomez" and "hooray, it's spring! omg lolz," however, do.

Imagine for a second being the only person you know to hate winter. Now imagine that everyone you know is constantly posting everywhere their grubby little interwebbing hands can post how amazing the weather is all the time, all winter long, starting at the first sign of any nip in the air.  Can you taste the outcastery, the alienation, the loneliness and the shame?


Yeah I'm in a bad mood; what else is new?

I want to hibernate.






*Unless/until I am provoked. Sam reserves all rights to bitch and gripe and generally be a grump because everyone else apparently had those rights November-February. No purchase necessary, void absolutely nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment