BEDCLOTHES
I want to throw the glassy from your eyes
I want you to ask me inside
And beat our fists against what we compose
Our voices rise against the walls
We gnash our fangs and show our claws
While we’re here building battlements out of bedclothes
What ever happened to transformation?
Lost I guess in considerations
Made to benefit our sides
Everything gets pigeonholed
And everything is getting old
And everyone we know sleeps soundly through the night
I want to throw the glassy from your eyes
I want you to ask me inside
I want you to tie my wrists up with your hair
I want you there
Tangled in the bedclothes
I want you breathing in the dark
I want your heart
I want to wear each other out
I want to love you right out loud
Tangled in the bedclothes
I want you breathing in the dark
I want your heart
I want to wear each other out
I want to love you right out loud
Tangled in the bedclothes
I hope you’re coming along fine
I hope you’re coming along alright
I hope you scream
I hope you scream
I hope you scream
My eyes close without
ReplyDeleteThe feel of you against me.
One night too many.