Monday, April 2, 2012

DRAFT: (As of right now untitled)

This is easy prey eclipsed and bloody
The hairs you raised a bitterness honey blue and shy
Those walls ain’t no white knight, there ain’t no signal shooting
It’s a sunspot, it’s a lunar storm, it begs to be buried alive

I will try and smile the way the pictures do
Wash your feet under the black dead dark houses and new suits
This cherry air is ill-equipped for the weight of such voices  
Tall mistakes, these too soon awake, a district breathing its bloom

We can fight about anything

This is breaking vows and holding patterns
The time you raised me on channels chattered ivory through
Fucked by the teenaged days I kept so long outside in the rain
Blowing eyelashes, hoping, sowing, and knowing everything’s always the same

I’ll be up for anything
I’ll smile the way the pictures do
I’ll be up for anything  

No comments:

Post a Comment