Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Autumn To-Do List:

(semi-ordered)
  • Be a good student, read lots of books
  • Play a kickass show at Jammin Java
  • Get a haircut
  • Go to Amanda+Chris wedding
  • See Menomena at 9:30 Club
  • Go to ACL with Jenna, have an amazing time
  • Play some more shows
  • Go hiking
  • Go to Renn Fest, pretend to be a wizard
  • Celebrate Jenna's 23rd birthday, call her cradle-robber a lot
  • Have a better Halloween than last year
  • Take walks
  • Wonder at natural changes, appreciate colored leaves
  • Eat eat eat Thanksgiving
  • Be a good T.A. in AMST Design, Craft, and Production; figure out if I really want to be a professor
  • Be foolish in love
  • Have fun
  • Do lots of fun things
  • Stand up for things in which I believe
  • Exercise
  • Fitter
  • Happier
  • More productive
  • Write some songs
  • Write some prose
  • Write some papers
  • Be a good and compassionate person
  • Graduate in December with two degrees, English & American Studies
  • Live in the moment
  • Be anxious for winter
  • Figure out my life Nah, never mind

LOOKING BACKWARD:

Jenna and I went on a weekend vacation to the beach (Rehoboth and Ocean City). She wrote a better write-up than I can. I'll just offer this, the only photo(s) from the trip:

-SC

No comments:

Post a Comment