The National - High Violet
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floating in Space
Low - Things We Lost In The Fire
Red House Painters - Songs for a Blue Guitar
Carbon Leaf - Echo Echo
Sun Kil Moon - Ghosts of the Great Highway
How to Destroy Angels - How to Destroy Angels
The Beatles - Abbey Road
AND MORE.
---------------------------------
It's so late/early. I should be exhausted, but I'm not. I'm grinding my teeth and listening to The National and wishing Jenna was here next to me in bed. Can't decide whether it's sweet, funny, or pathetic that I miss her this much after less than two full days. Probably a combination of all three. Love, you J., cannot wait to see you!
I'm slipping into worry and stress after a long period of zen (or at least as close to zen as I'm ever likely to get): the weird SC&S gig this weekend, financial/employment status, social stuff, health stuff, head stuff, etc etc etc etc.
I wish I could write-- songs, stories, anything. I've been blocked since January.
Ah well, it's not all that bad.
I'm thinking about releasing an EP for free some time this summer. In my head it's called Asteres Planetai EP (titled after an image, a metaphor, a concept, an association I cannot remove from my mind).
My life is filled with stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment