Monday, June 7, 2010

Is it meta to write about this blog on this blog?

I always start blogs with the noblest of intentions: to post my prose and lyrics and deep thoughts on life. This particular blog has devolved into something that resembles a photodiary. I don't think this is necessarily bad, in fact it's pretty great that I actually live a life I think is worth writing about.

So... I've decided that this main page will be mostly devoted to posts about my life and whatever random thoughts I decide to interpolate in between, and a separate page (look at the tab at the top) will contain writings. So check there every so often.

Okay.

Now some pictures from my cool late birthday party/dinner/get-together thing this past Saturday. Friends Jenna, Piper, Trevor, Emma, Russ, Cristina, Matt, Alex, and Simon (who was nice enough to come really late after a catering job, and who I was very happy to see after a year of no contact) came over to hang out, eat dinner, listen to music, play music, take photos, and generally have a jolly time. Photos by Piper and myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment