Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Replying in another kind...


NEW SINGLE



© 2010 Sam Cooper & the Sleepwalkers
Produced, mixed, mastered, performed,
and designed by Sam Cooper

www.samcoopersleepwalkers.com

THANKS TO:
The Sleepwalkers and Jenna.



LYRICS

_____________

I leave the stars on

And doze in their warm shine

Reminded of you

My sheets are empty

But your electricity

Still charges the room

You fill my eyes with fireflies

And conduct my heart in

Cut time beat

Your cool kiss remembered on my lips

Will make a poet out of me

What you are making seems to be lighting

Though they’re not lost, these stars are wandering

I’ll be your map

You can be my wing

I’ll be all the mountains

You can be the king

Sometimes things align

And I sigh even when you’re gone

We’re walking in the dark

And walking in the dawn

What we are making seems to be lightning

Though they weren’t lost, those stars were wondering

We’re walking in the dark, we’re walking in the dawn

We’re walking in the dark, we’re walking in the dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment