Wednesday, May 12, 2010

For my Loyal Reader: let's relive my middle school online life a little, shall we?

{NOTE: I started this last night. Hence it being from yesterday.}

Meta indeed, my dear. I hope you are able to occasionally pry yourself away from my irresistible online presence and get some work done. If I was a better person I would leave it there. But, I like being the devil sometimes. So here's something to really distract you...

NO! NEVER MIND! DON'T READ WHAT COMES BELOW! I AM A GOOD PERSON!

...

Hello, Mr. Survey. I haven't done one of your kind in quite some time. You are embarrassing but make me feel young!



A SURVEY,
or,
Count how many times "Jenna" appears
_____________________________________________


Let's start off blunt, has anyone told you they wanted to fuck you recently?
Not exactly. Not in those words... not in words per se.

What are your views on gay people?
Views? They are people, not issues. But I like almost all of the ones I know.

Would you rather be single or in a relationship?
I really love being in the relationship I am in right now. So there.

What if the last person you kissed walked out of your life?
I would hurt a lot.

Have you ever just felt like giving up?
...

What matters more to you, looks, personality, or money?
Personality, for sure. I'm lucky that the woman I'm with is also incredibly beautiful, but even if she wasn't I'd still love her. Money? Ha! What's money?

Do you look for a sense of humor or seriousness?
Both, definitely. I love when they can exist almost in the same moment. Jenna and I seem to be good at this.

Have you ever stayed up very late talking to the person you like[d]?
It's pretty much what we're best at.

Were you single this Valentines Day?
Yeah. But crushin' hardcore.

Is there anything you are holding back from telling somebody?
What an incredibly general question. Who can honestly answer "no" to this? I guess it depends on how you parse "holding back."

Have your parents ever not approved of someone?
Yeah.

Who is your last text from?
Jenna

Who is the one person you know will always be there for you?
My mom. I have a pretty strong hunch about someone else too, but I feel like more field research is needed before a conclusion can be drawn.

Do you think true love ever really dies?
Yes.

Is anything going wrong in your world right now?
Fuck... what isn't wrong with the world?

Do you think the last person you kissed has feelings for you?
Yes. Just a little.

Are you missing anyone right now?
YES.

What is one thing that is sure to bring tears to your eyes?
Yawning usually does, a little. Also, panic attacks and sometimes severe depressive troughs.

Do you ever sleep in your clothes? Or do you sleep in pajamas?
Yeah I have been known to sleep in my clothes. I don't really have pajamas, but I have some comfy clothes I often sleep in.

Ever been called babe?
Yeah. I didn't really like it.

Who are you constantly with?
These days: Jenna, my mom, my pets.

How much money did you spend today?
12ish dolla.

Is your best friend a slut?
TOTALLY. What the fuck, survey?

Do you wish someone would show up at your front door right now?
Yeah, a pretty specific someone.

If you had to dye your hair another color, what would it be?
The color of not being dyed.

Are you excited for anything?
Tomorrow, and the 21st.

Are you a jealous person?
Not anymore, apparently.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Homework, hanging out, studying, eventually spending time with Jenna.

What about this weekend?
SC&S show, schoolwork.

Are you wearing anything that doesn't belong to you?
No.

Do you like to hold hands?
Yes.

Are you comfortable with your body?
More and more.

Have you ever broken a heart? Did you feel bad?
I have been told that I did. I don't remember how I felt.

Can you control your thoughts?
Not really. I try, though.

Have you ever done something that was really bad for yourself?
Yes.

Who is it easiest to be yourself around?
Jenna, my mom, Piper.

Is their anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Yeah.

What do you miss about your past?
Less and less.

Do have any idea of what your future is going to be like?
Nope!

The last person you texted is?
Jenna.

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Jenna.

What was the last thing you and your mom talked about?
Setting an alarm on her phone.

Do you get high a lot?
No.

What were the last words you said to your Dad?
.

What was the last scent of lotion that you used?
Unscented.

Has the last person you kissed ever hurt you?
No.

Who will be the next person you will ride in the car with?
I dunno...

How old were you when you got your most recent piercing?
No piercings.

What happened yesterday?
That was so long ago! Um classes, driving Jenna home, driving home, doing homework, hanging out, etc.

Is the last person you kissed black?
No.

Was the last time your heart pounded like crazy for a good or bad reason?
GOOD.

Who did you last hug?
Jenna.

Who are/is your current bestfriend(s)?
Jenna, Piper, Russ, Trevor, Cristina, Emma...

Do you trust any girls?
More girls than guys.

Would you ever get your lip pierced?
I seriously doubt it.

Who was the last person you flipped off?
Some person on the highway. They didn't see me though.

Do you miss any of your friends from the past?
Sometimes.

Are you in love?
Actually, yes. Which is terrifying, bizarre, crazy, and AMAZINGLY GREAT.

Are you happier now than you were last year?
Yes.

What color bra are you wearing?
Fleshy and Hairy. Oh wait...

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment